Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Scottie's First birthday party

Happy Birthday Scottie (Kinda)
Today we had Scottie's first birthday party. It was full of food, fun, friends and family. I had a great time making his birthday cake, the first time to use fondant. I made it of marshmallows so it actually tasted pretty good!

He had a blast playing and eating his piece of cake. It sure was a mess to clean up though!
Can I share some with you?


We were glad to have so many people sharing this day with us, but missed those of you who were not able to be here. A big thank you for the gifts that were given and for all the help that I received. I will update you again on Scott's actual birthday, with what we do and some cute pics!

3 comments:

  1. The cake was delicious!! We hope that Scott has a fantastic day tomorrow. : ) Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! what a great birthday party! I was so sad to miss the occasion - but I look forward to many others!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. scottie is getting so big!!! he's looking like a little boy now...not a baby...kisses from aunt rach

    ReplyDelete