Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow, Snow EVERYWHERE!

We have had the most snow I have seen since leaving Utah's great winters! Even though it is not our first snow of the year, it will be the most remembered for sure. It started last night and is continuing to snow as I am writing this! We have around 24 inches right now and it is amazing! The dogs don't know what to think about all this white stuff. Roxy knows its cold so she tries to stay inside. Boots on the other hand is so funny. He will go out and bound around and play in the snow but is such a baby when it came time to go back inside... He wouldn't come down the stairs so I had to go out in my socks and pull him in! The snow was so deep that it went up to my knees! We had a great time this morning helping Daddy shovel part of the driveway...
Then Stephen and I went and enjoyed the snow with our neighbors. Snowball fights, sledding, and building forts were some of our afternoon activities... Sorry that there are no pics of that but it was snowy and I didn't want to ruin my camera...

Now we are back inside trying to warm up with cookies and hot chocolate watching the continued snowfall. It is just amazing to think that we are really snowed in! We don't have a big vehicle anymore to get around in this kind of weather... Don't tell Peter or I will be trying to keep him from wanting another car! Enjoy these winter wonderland pics!
PS-Steph and Jarrod~ we hope you are enjoying your time in Sipan in the warm and sunny weather! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. heyyy look at that snow! thanks for putting up pictures so quickly! glad you are having fun! make a snowman for us!
    soo good to see you today - hopefully we will talk again soon - what are your plans for christmas!
    love you,
    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I just love that new header picture of them in front of their stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meee tooooo.... I can't wait to hear how it was on "Christmas morning" with those two boys - they look like they are at a fun age for Christmastime! :) Is stephen waking you up early yet?

    ReplyDelete