Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010







Snow Snow Snow... Let it snow some more!!

I am just loving all this outdoors with the amazing amount of snow we received this year. I always said, "I don't mind the cold as long as there is snow to go along with it." This year we definitely have gotten the snow. Since we just came through our second 30" DUMP I felt compelled to write about our doings. We shoveled, shoveled and shoveled some more. Then we started to play... Stephen and I made the best sledding trail while Scottie napped at home with Daddy. We have plans of building the best snow fort ever, maybe some snowball fight barricades, and fun snow angels. Well the snow angels won't happen soon because the snow is actually around 40" deep with more coming tomorrow. We will see how much more will come! We had a blast today taking the boys back to the sledding hill along with our neighbors and close friends, the Holmes family. I will just let the pictures do all the talking... I hope you enjoy!





Our neighbor, Sully, has no fear! He is definitely all boy and a dare-devil. He reminds me of someone I used to know......

With another nor'easter coming in tomorrow, I am sure we will have more pictures and stories to share soon!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you are getting some quality time in the snow with Stephen - he will have fantastic memories of your various "plans" - you are a great playmate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Denise looks like you guys have been keeping busy with these snow storms! It's so nice to be able to actually go outside for a change! But we definately enjoyed the snow too! So glad to see your precious all-grown-up boys!

    ReplyDelete