Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010


So much has gone on in the past 3 weeks or so... We play at friend's houses, gone garage saleing (one of my favorite summer activities) went camping, climbed up falls, got sick with stomach bugs, went swimming for the first time this summer, picked up my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew from Korea home for a visit, saw lots of family and that just starts the list. Now you can see why I am overwhelmed when thinking about writing this post. So there it is. I just laid it out on paper so I can not feel the block. I need to be like my friend, Katie, and post almost every day. Maybe one day I will get there. Maybe not. But this record of our lives is important and special to me so I am glad I do it, even if it isn't as often as I would like. Pictures and more posts are to come.... we have a very busy summer and June!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see pictures of all these going ons :) - Steph

    ReplyDelete