Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Stephen!




Oh my son, how I am thankful for you and your 5 years of life! It is amazing to see you transform right before my eyes. It seems as though only yesterday that I held you for the first time in San Antonio, Texas, that I fed you your first foods, that I found you in the midst of a pile of trash because you were no longer contained! It seems as only yesterday that we taught you to walk, talk, and throw a baseball. It feels like only yesterday that you learned to count to 10, became a big brother, learned to ride a bike. Man how these days pass by too fast. Now you are getting ready to go to school, go on play dates, and do so many new things that you were too little to do. I thank God for giving me a son that is so sweet, smart, kind, sharing, giving, loving, gentle, and desires to do what is right. I am thankful for you and can't wait to see the boy to man you will grow to be! Know I am your biggest fan, Son, and I love you with all my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy birthday to Stephen!!

    Hope his day was wonderful and lots of fun. : )

    Miss you guys- Hope you are well and happy!

    Love,

    katie

    ReplyDelete