Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Skating Fun

We had a blast this past Thursday going roller skating! Both boys took to it quickly, and mom remembered how to skate like I did back in the day. Its like riding a bike. You just get going on it again once your balance is back. So it was Christian Family Skate night at Winchester roller rink and many of our friends were attending so we thought we would join in. It was difficult at first trying to have 2 boys hold on to me for dear life as this was the first time they really were on skates on a slippery floor. Stephen then decided he would rather hang on to his big friends and skate with them or play air hockey on the side while Scottie, my dare devil, put up a big fight to holding onto my hand and had to do it "All my meslef". It was precious to watch them learn a new trick and I promise to bring my camera next time. All I have for today are some blurry pics taken from my camera phone, but they will have to do!! They have Christian Skate night every Thursday, so I think we will make it a habit of supporting this effort! The boys will be skating circles around me before I know it! Hope you are making new memories this year with your family and finding new adventures to try your hand at too!

1 comment:

  1. Oops! It looks like we've made a mistake and sent you the wrong link. If you clicked on the previous one, then you'll know that it didn't work. Here's a new link just for you -- we hope you'll take our survey!

    http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=9NqiBP9zbc5J9xa_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

    Questions? You can get in touch with us at info@bloggingcommon.org or check out our FAQ at http://bloggingcommon.org/research.

    We hope you'll join us,
    The Blogging Common Team
    Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University

    ReplyDelete