Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Training my boys right...



Scottie loves helping me clean the bathrooms... especially when Stephen is preoccupied with something else. He then gets to spray and wipe the mirrors. He is so eager to help. I just have to remember that these tender moments are training him to help his wife in the future, teaching him responsibility, and helping me to take the time to slow down and enjoy the sweetness my children want to bless me with. Sometimes its easier to "just do it myself" but in those moments I want to try and remember these life lessons. Thanks, Scottie!

2 comments:

  1. Like, Like, Like! You are so right, it is invaluable - and special memories for your heart, too! LOVE the pics of scottie! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have so much fun next year with Scottie, when he gets to be the BIG brother while Stephen is at school! I bet he'll grow by leaps and bounds during the coming year. : )

    ReplyDelete