Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Stephen's First Field Trip




One of the reasons I am glad that I get to stay home is because I can be involved in the kids' lives no matter what. Stephen had his first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and I was able to bring the other kids and be a chaperone, (watching another child). We had a great time at Hill High Orchard, going on a tractor ride, playing in the hay maze, climbing on the tractors and looking at the animals. It was a whirlwind, getting to find some small pumpkins, eating apples and sharing lunch, all on the day before the first winter storm was scheduled to hit... SO it was COLD! But we all had a great time anyway. Stephen loved wearing his purple shirt for his class to school and I got to car pool with my friend Joyce and her little girl who was helping with another class. We look forward to more of these trips and getting to know more students in Stephen's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment