Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Emmalyn Elizabeth Puffenbarger






Congratulations to my sister Steph and brother Jarrod on their growing family! Emmalyn was born on January 11, 2012 at 4:14 p.m. and weighed 7.5 lbs. She is so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!
Here is a pic of the new BIG Brother!
So happy that my mom could go and help Steph out this time (since I couldn't make another trip due to all my Mommy responsibilities!) I just wish it was me in the pic all the same :) Can't wait to hold this little girl this summer!

May the Lord bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you and give you peace! You are fearfully and wonderfully made!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Denise!! What a beautiful niece you have!! I know you are just itching to hold her and to help your sister. I miss you. Hope you are well and happy.

    ReplyDelete