Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Strausburg

I love my Goofy Boy!!


We went to Strausburg today to Shaun's 9 month check up and then went to BK after for some play time and food. Shaun put on a few ounces since last Tuesday, from 15 lbs. 40z to 15 lbs. 10oz. We are happy with his gain and will continue to try and get lots of high caloric foods in him. Hope the next weight is in the 16's! His length was 30 inches~ which puts him in the 95 percentile! Way to grow, Shaun!

Scottie had a blast at BK. He just loved jumping on the bubbling floor. It was so fun to watch him just be a 3 year old, not trying to catch up to anyone. I love these precious moments with my son. Hope it makes you smile as much as I did.

2 comments:

  1. Scott reminds me of Jeremy in that video ;) super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed reading your updates today, Denise!! :) Adorable video of Scottie!!

    ReplyDelete