Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scottie Love.

Last night, as I sung to Scottie, he melted my heart... This is what happened.

We usually sing 2 songs, then pray and sing 2 more songs. Since Peter is out of town, I have Shaun with me as I am putting the big boys to bed as he goes to sleep later than them. I sung "Jesus love you" and "I love you so much" to Scottie, then Shaun decided he wanted to be between me and Scottie. Scottie loves this time because we usually cuddle and he gets his fill of "physical touch" love at this time. Then when Shaun came up between us, he still wanted that cuddles. I extended my arm under Shaun and then under Scottie's head and he exclaimed, "MOM, you're AWESOME!" and I said, "Thank you! You're awesome too!" and he was like "NO, Mom! Your the AWESOMEST!" Then I asked why and he said that he was sure I wouldn't be able to hold him but I could. It was amazing to him.
He melts my heart!!!


I love you, Scottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment