Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Spring or Summer???






I don't know which it really is, spring or summer, but all the same we are loving being outdoors! From going to the park and making new friends to playing in the yard with the neighborhood boys, we are definitely having a good time.

We enjoy going to the park on pretty days, naps, and playing in 
the yard with our toys. Some of Stephen's favorite things to do are play soccer, basketball, ride his bike or scooter, play in the sand box, and play on "Costco park".  We also like to eat popcicles, fly kites (which Stephen did for the first time by himself), play with friends and just have a good time.

We have lost containment.  Scott is a busy body now, liking to get into everything since he started crawling! He is not content just to sit in one place anymore and I always have to have an eye on him or he will get into things he is not supposed to!
 Lately he has gotten into my seedlings and dumped dirt everywhere including bringing it to his mouth.  At the park, he loves to eat sand and bark dust. Oh well, boys will be boys.  My saying  right now is that "God made dirt so dirt don't hurt."  I don't really believe it whole heartedly but its the best I can do. Other new things with Scott is that he has his two bottom teeth, he enjoys tasting everything, he pulls himself to standing, loves taking baths with his brother, and hates his bed.  It is definatly a challenge to put him down for naps and bed in his crib (but that is my own fault).

I can't wait to see what this Summer brings and the new things I get to experience as a mom of 2 growing boys!

2 comments:

  1. Those play dates look like fun! I'm sure that you are a busy momma now with two to keep up with...and now that their both mobile!
    Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bottom picture of the little guys, Denise!! : ) We enjoyed spending time with you guys yesterday morning. Hope the ice cream was yummy last evening...

    ReplyDelete