Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sleep~overs begin (kinda)




Stephen and Scottie reached a new milestone last night. The boys had their first sleep over~ with each other! They were so cute cuddling in bed, tickling each other, and licking each other. They started off the night together, reading stories and singing songs. At 10:00 I heard some pounding on the stairs and here comes little Scottie wide awake. A few seconds later, Stephen came popping out of his room. I was on Skype with Steph at the time and so the boys were able to say a quick hi to their Auntie in Korea and then I took them back to "Bubba's room". They were in there for a few more minutes and much more laughter until I went back in and had Scottie go to his own bed. He was disappointed about this but I said we could try it again another night. So this morning we have tired kids, a tired mom, but lots of fun memories from our first attempt at a sleep-over!

1 comment:

  1. haha talk about black mail some day... cuddling and licking each other! :) moments a mom treasures - and builds a bond between the boys... but I'm not sure they will want the world to know about it in 10 years! :) SO SWEET though, glad my sweet boys love each other so much!

    ReplyDelete