Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

3 Years OLD!!













Who can believe that my boy, Scottie, is already three?? We had a great time dispite the setbacks~ RAIN for a park party, a fridge going out, and a mom who freaked out about having to have 16 kids to her house! The party was a hit, the kids all just played together (no need for organized games or anything yet!) the moms conversed, and Scottie got to be the center of attention! This year's theme was Batman, who has become Scottie's best guy. He loves Batman!
Since Scottie is now three, he came to me and said, "Mom, I'm three. I don't need pull ups any more. I'm a big, big boy now." So I let him sleep without the pull up and he has been dry ever since! I am so proud of him!


I pray this year is fantastic for you, Scottie. That we have many memories made, you grow up big and strong, you learn patience, kindness, self-control, and that you have fun! I love you, my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment