Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Uncle Jeremy Visits!



Although I don't have too many pictures of this week, it was wonderful to have my brother come and visit during his harvest break! The boys loved playing Transformers and Batman with Jeremy as he actually knows what they want him to do (Mom is good, but Uncle Jeremy is the best!)
We also went camping while he was here in Maryland. He had a great time getting to know some of my friend's kids, playing "ghost in the graveyard", baseball on the sand, in the water at the lake, marshmallows over the fire and just hanging out with the guys.
Shaun loved his time with his uncle, and I loved watching him with my boys. He will be a good dad someday... way in the future! I loved getting to know him better seeing what a great young man he is becoming. I hope we have more time together like this in the future! To say goodbye, I made him a special meal... his favorite~ Chicken parmesean.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, I think - in general - guys know how to play with action figures and other boy toys better than girls.. I know i try to play with Marc, but I can't get into it like Jarrod does ;)

    ReplyDelete