Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall


I love fall... Maybe its my favorite time of year. The changing of colors, harvest, pumpkins.  I love getting snuggled in sweats, baking because its not hot, crock pot meals, comfort foods, and football~ all that goes on with football~ getting together with family, playing games, sharing a meal, time, love. And the Redskins... even though they stink as of late, we still cheer them on. 




This past weekend, we got together at my Uncle Chris and Aunt Helen's house. It was wonderful. I was able to see my grandparents (whom I am very close with) that I haven't seen in a couple of months due to illnesses, appointments, and time constraints. We were able to catch up with my cousin who goes to school at the University of Alabama, sharing what we've been learning in our walk with God and encouraging each other. The boys playing with their cousins. I love family. Until the next game... Go Redskins!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the new header of your family decked out together in Redskins outfits- It is a great picture!! Happy football season to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete