Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Square Dance 2012


SQUARE DANCE 2012!


I'm a little tired and don't want to take a picture!!

Best Dressed Cowboy and Cowgirl!

The Kid Gang!
We had a great time last Saturday at our annual Square Dance. Like normal, Stephen and I cut up the dance floor, Stephen even getting voted the best kid cowboy dancer! (I think its his personality!) He lives up to being a Texan for sure! Scottie tried his hand at dancing and had a great time, being my partner for the first two squares. (Then he decided it would be funner to run around with the other kids...) Shaun had a great time being my partner (or me being his legs...) while being in the front pack. We did lots of square dances, some line dances and even the Virginia Reel. It was a great time and I love getting down with my friends, eating good food and cutting loose for an evening. I look forward to the Hoedown with the Elementary school coming up on November 10. Look for a post capturing that night! YEE- HAW!

No comments:

Post a Comment