Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Potty Training...???

Potty Training...
What was I thinking??? I am trying to potty train Scottie~ not because he is ready, but because I will not have the patience or energy any later in my pregnancy... But because I am trying to do it on my time and not his, it's meaning countless accidents, lots of clean ups, loads of clothes and few successes. It's ok though because Scottie wants to be a big boy (like Stephen) and doesn't want to wear baby diapers any more... now just to get the connection between the feeling of peeing and holding it until we can get on the potty. He doesn't like to be wet, he wants to be big, and I like the fact that I don't have to change diapers. I enjoy the time we get to spend sitting on the potty reading stories, playing phones or any other games he comes up with to pass the time. I hope that we will get the hang of this really soon...

1 comment:

  1. hilarious pictures, Denise! love it- love you glad that you are working on it before you have another in diapers!
    talk to you soon, sister

    ReplyDelete