Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Enjoying the Springlike weather!!


I had the privelage of spending Saturday with 3 very important people in my life other than my husband and children. My Daddy, Grammy Pat and Granddaddy came for a short visit. We had a good time chatting and eating some soup I made for lunch. Stephen and Scott couldn't wait to play with the toys that Grammy and Granddad brought them. Stephen is a boy after his mother's heart also. He did his best to get whoever he could to play a game with him. Since my Dad's visit was cut short so they couldn't play "Take the Train," Stephen settled on playing UNO with Grammy and me. We always enjoy seeing my grandparents and love visiting with my Dad. Thanks for the special times and memories. Once again I am reminded that life is short and so we need to make every moment count and spend it with those we love and tell them so!
The weather here has been amazing. Since the beginning of the week, we have spent most of our time outside! (A pre-curser to summer for sure!) Scottie has even mastered opening the door to the garage to let us know he wants to go outside to play! We have enjoyed our time at the park with friends, playing baseball in the front yard, and just messing around like boys. We ate popsicles for the first time this year, wore shorts and short sleeves, and stayed out until it was too late to make a good dinner. I sure love this time of year! I have started back walking so I feel really good. My body loves exercise, my boys don't always cooperate for me... but we are getting back into the swing of it. I hope you enjoy the pics of our everyday goings ons...

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures, too! Last week was so fun- we love hanging out with you guys in the afternoons! Must work on that bike situation...

    ReplyDelete