Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010












Just thought you would get a kick out of my Amish son, Scottie.... Don't my boys clean up well? Stephen loves for him and his brother to try and dress the same. This was as close as I could get on Sunday but when I got home and just looked at them, I thought Scottie stepped out of one of my favorite books. I have resently gotten into reading an author by the name of Wanda E. Brunesetter. She has written many novels about the Amish and they are very interesting if you would like a good easy read for the evenings.

2 comments:

  1. these boys are growing up soooooooooooo fast! I can't get over how tall and handsome they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures, Denise! Stephen looks so proud of his tie and Scottie is precious in the suspenders. Those would be perfect Easter outfits... Hope you guys are enjoying this RAINY, WET weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete