Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Off to Korea

I am close to leaving for Korea!! I can't wait to go and meet my nephew, Marc and see my sister and bro-in-law. I will be leaving at 8:30 am Wednesday our time and arriving at 6:30 pm their time on Thursday. The whole international time line kinda throws me for a loop. If you think about us, pray for our family as I am away. Pray that the kids are well behaved for those watching them, safe and they don't miss me too much. Maybe I put too much on my job as mom but I know I will sure miss my babies! Pray also for the people watching the kids, that their lives are blessed for doing this for me. Pray that my husband has a great bonding experience with the kids and that his job continues to go well. Pray lastly for me as I am flying half way around the world for safe travel and a safe return. Also, for my peace of mind as this will be the longest I will be away from my family since it began. I look forward to this adventure with great anticipation, hope for renewal and will be looking for blessings and teachings from Christ. This is my first time really outside the US walls, so I can't wait to be immersed in a new culture and see my family!

4 comments:

  1. praying, praying, praying! You will be in Seoul in about 24 hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're ready for you sis! Stephanie and I are really looking forward to the joy of your company here in our home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome time. Bring some extra lovin' back from Korea for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the boys yesterday afternoon and they looked so happy! J. was holding Scottie and he just waved and waved at us. :) I hope you are there safe and sound with your family and your new nephew!!! How exciting. Can't wait to hear all about your trip in a week!!

    ♥,

    katie

    ReplyDelete